Our Pale Ale is created using varying styles of brewing from all over the world in order to deliver a bright, superbly well-balanced and flavourful Pale Ale.
We use German hops to give a soft bitterness without astringency and English hops to enhance floral and earthy tones. We finish by adding large amounts of American hops at the end of the boil process to produce an aroma of pine and citrus, leaving your palate refreshed and thirsty for more.
Style: Pale Ale - ABV: 5% / 35 IBU
Most Recent(ish) Awards:
- GOLD - Canada Beer Cup, 2022: Old World Pale Ale category
- SILVER - Ontario Brewing Awards, 2013: British Pale Ale category
- GOLD - Ontario Brewing Awards, 2012: British Pale Ale category
- SILVER - Canadian Brewing Awards, 2009: English Style Pale Ale category
- SILVER - Ontario Brewing Awards ,2009: Pale Ale category
- BEST BEER - Golden Tap Awards, 2008: voted at festival
- BRONZE - Canadian Brewing Awards, 2007: English Style Pale Ale category
- SILVER - Ontario Brewing Awards, 2007: Silver Pale Ale category